Every superstar needs a bodyguard.
Your safety is as much of a priority as your success. We take great strides to ensure your proprietary and confidential information assets are protected to insure their availability, confidentiality, and integrity. We work with many financial institutions as well as healthcare providers and must maintain strict compliance with many Federal and State laws, regulations, and standards. Examples include:
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) of 1996
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act of 1999
- Telemarketing and Consumer Fraud and Abuse Prevention Act
- Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991
- Rules, regulations, and orders of the Federal Trade Commission ("FTC") and the Federal Communications Commission ("FCC"), including the Telemarketing Sales Rule